Welcome to the website of the Sullivan-Delaware Property Owners Association
It is with great sorrow that we acknowledge the recent death of Noel van Swol, our association president. Noel died on October 15, 2012, in a one car auto accident, returning from a pro-natural gas drilling rally in Albany, NY. Noel was a landowner rights activist and a fierce supporter of natural gas drilling in the area. He will be missed as a friend and leader. Rest in peace Noel.
The purpose of this site is to provide members of our association a common source for information regarding the status of our association's attainment of a gas lease. If you have questions or information you wish to share you can contact the following:
Bill Graby, Association Vice President 845-887-4997, Jack Gherardi, Website Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sullivan-Delaware Property Owners Association is in preliminary talks with a number of interested companies. You should understand that:
1. We are concentrating on property in the
2. Our association is organized as a non profit corporation under the laws of the State of
3. Unlike most property owners organizations in
4. Membership is entirely voluntary. It commits you to nothing. If a respectable deal is struck, you can accept it or reject it as you choose.
5. If and when a deal is struck, a copy of the draft lease form and the financial terms of the deal will be sent to all property owners in a mass mailing. At that point, you are advised to consult your own attorney to insure that the deal and the draft lease are acceptable to you.
6. In the interim, for security reasons, information is shared with members via telephone. If you need an update as to what is going on or have any questions call Bill Graby.
ACREAGE REPRESENTED BY THE SULLIVAN-DELAWARE PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION WITH RESPECT TO POTENTIAL OIL AND GAS LEASING AS OF
ACREAGE GRAND TOTAL 70,175.16
NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL 1,000+ ACRES IS AVAILABLE IN
PUBLISHED MATERIAL (Articles/pertinent information will be posted on this website from time to time. Check periodically for updates)
Image by Miguel Vieira